Sort by: Date | Popularity

Xpress Fitness Training Complaints & Reviews

Xpress Fitness Training - Colorado, Lakewood / Sessions Paid Never Received

We

I have been a member for 3 months. At least once- twice a week trainer/owner cancels my sessions. At times when he says gym closed it is open. I also had to travel out of town and missed 6 sessions. I asked about making them up as I already paid for them on time and his response was you can come 2 times in a day or Sundays. Well he rarely works on Sunday and now closed Mondays(As I am not able to schedule on Monday now, even though I passed and gym was open). So you do not get makeup sessions even though you have paid for them!! My specific target goals were not his and met with opposition...

Xpress Fitness Training - Colorado, Lakewood / Poor service

Va

I paid over $1000 for fitness training. Tom Jaramillo, owner and trainer, did not fulfill my expectations. He canceled appointments continuously at the last minute. I had one training session left; however, after multiple visits, phone calls, and e-mails to Tom - I still have not received this training or a refund. I do not recommend training with this individual as he does not know how to run a business or show professional respect to his customers.