Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.sevennotrump.com Complaints & Reviews

www.sevennotrump.com / The rep was rude and his response was impolite

Os
OstiaChat on Jun 26, 2015

I decided to contact the customer services of the website www.sevennotrump.com. I had only one question regarding the order, but the response was rude and I was shocked that such people worked in the company. After this response I understood that I wouldn’t be happy to buy from them and stopped to use this website. Don’t try their services or purchase from them. Not recommended.

www.sevennotrump.com / Impossible to get order and refund. Seller is idiot

Ma
Matthew on May 29, 2015

I placed the order on the website www.sevennotrump.com. I haven’t received any info from these people. I contacted them and it turned out that I gave wrong info to them. It was impossible, because I asked to tell me my info and offered them to check it, but the seller refused and told me that it wasn’t safe. I asked to return money back then, but he again refused. Seriously, so how should I solve the problem? Any ideas.

www.sevennotrump.com / They took money and you wouldn't take order or any reply

Ez
EzzAlshater on Nov 21, 2014

I bought playing cards from the company www.sevennotrump.com. Awful attitude and services. The company fools people and they don’t care about it. They didn’t provide any confirmation info, they didn’t reply to my emails and complaints, but they charged me very quickly. The worst company and please, post comments about your experience. These people are scammers and ###, so be careful if you buy from them as well as post comments about your things with them.