Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.oxygenplusmedical.com Complaints & Reviews

www.oxygenplusmedical.com - Virginia, Moneta / They ignored my phone calls after I bought from them

St
Dec 03, 2014

We recently bought the equipment from the company www.oxygenplusmedical.com. It was real scam, ‘coz they delivered it on time, but I used the instruction and nothing worked. I decided to call to the company and asked what to do next, but they didn’t reply. No one picked the phone. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

www.oxygenplusmedical.com - Virginia, Moneta / They didn't change orders

Ad
Dec 02, 2014

I ordered parts from the company www.oxygenplusmedical.com. It was bad experience, ‘coz they took money from me and provided the completely wrong parts. I tried to return them, but of course the rep refused and told that it was my mistake. Also he added that the never changed any items. The company is really unprofessional and the rep didn’t care about the customers. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.