Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com Complaints & Reviews

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com / The online chat agent didn't reply to my questions

Gu
guest123450 on Sep 3, 2015

Absolutely horrible company. I have contacted the customer services of www.diplomasandtranscripts.com. I was shocked how rude they were with me and that they didn’t reply to my questions. I needed to get 5 diplomas and asked if they could make them within 4 days. The online agent stopped to reply and waited and checked the chat within 3 hours. It was completely unprofessional and rude.

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com / Fake diplomas and it can be seen with unaided eye

Ed
eddyf on Aug 28, 2015

We ordered three diplomas from www.diplomasandtranscripts.com. The company was quick, but the quality of the work was poor. It could be seen with the unaided eye that it was fake. I emailed the rep and asked if they could change it a little bit, but he asked to pay full sum for any changes. It wasn’t worth it to pay again for the rubbish. We stopped the deal with this company and highly advise other users to find another company.

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com / They didn't return money and didn't start our job at all

Ma
Mantegaz on Jun 21, 2015

My brother and I ordered 4 essays from the website www.diplomasandtranscripts.com. We contacted the rep, who asured us that they would make the job on time. 3 days ago was a deadline. We contacted them again and it turned out that they haven’t even started to write essays. Total disaster. We asked to return our deposit. They agreed and excused. But now they ignore us, and we haven’t received money back. Don’t trust these guys.

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com / They wrote our names in wrong way and refused to help us

Si
silvia4sam on May 26, 2015

We ordered 10 diplomas from the company www.diplomasandtranscripts.com. It was big mistake to order from them, because they misspelled our names in wrong way. We asked them if they could fix it, but the agent told me “no”. He told me that they have done everything properly, and it was our mistake that the names were wrong. Total ###. I won’t advise this company to other people. Horrible attitude and services.

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com / They didn't provide my diploma and told me that it was sent, but nothing

Gr
Greene on May 20, 2015

Waste of money. I ordered diploma from the company www.diplomasandtranscripts.com. I transferred money in advance, but these jerks didn’t send it to me. As well as the rep continued to tell me that they have sent it. WTF? I checked my mail box and nothing. As well as the postman brought nothing. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.