Sort by: Date | Popularity

Weston Lending Group Complaints & Reviews

Weston Lending Group - Missouri / scammed out of money , fake company

Nh

I was scammed just like all the other people. I was told by my rep at ex 176. That I was approved for a $5000.00 but I had to pay $800.00 down and send this money to Canada, red flag I know but I was desperate and It all looks correct and no prior complaints with the BBB. I wish I had seen all these complaints sooner. The phone number no longer works nor does the website. I am a single mother who used bill money and now I am out and I am so MAD it makes me sick. I hope these people get what they deserve!

Weston Lending Group - Missouri / Scammed

Ro

I applied for a loan through this bogus company out of desperation. I have lost my place to live and have fallen behind on everything. I now owe my family because they loaned me the funds this company said was needed as 3 months payment in advance 735.00 sent to Cananda (this should have been the biggest flag). I then receive a call stating upon looking over my credit, more funds would be needed. I explained I didnt have them. I was told I would receive a refund. Of course It has never come. What a Surprise right?<br /> I urge everyone, do not conduct any business this this bogus company! I...

Weston Lending Group / rip off

Sa

My husband was told he was approve for $5000 and he had to wire $800 for the first 6 months payments. They had us wired it to some person name brenda in canada. Well we never got the money and lost the $800. They are scammers and please beware.