Sort by: Date | Popularity

UMG Buyers Edge Complaints & Reviews

UMG Buyers Edge / Unauthorized Credit Card Charge

Fo
Forever Vigilant on May 21, 2011

1) Unauthorized charge of $1.95 on close-of-business Friday, (operators strategically not available on weekends) and transaction posted on the day after the end of the billing date cycle (credit card paper-copy of the statement not available for 1 month). 2) Illicit business that charged a membership fee without permission or knowledge of this transaction.

UMG Buyers Edge - West Virginia, Thornton / unwanted orders charged to credit card

We order on internet at times and charge to our credit card. Well we was charged 14.95 from UMG buyersedge and permission interactive is the other site involved. When I called about it neither site could give me the name or site we ordered from. They said we opted for it for 30 days and never emailed them to cancel. They or any other company sould be allowed to place these adds on the site unless they let you select to purchase instead of them automaticlly doing it and you not knowing this is happening. This needs changed.

UMG Buyers Edge / Beware and stay away

Tr

I too am a victim of UMG Buyers Edge, an affiliate of United Marketing Group. They are withdrawing an unauthorized 14.95/mo from my credit card account; information apparently purchased from the good folks at AsSeenonTV when I purchased a Prayer Cross for my wife (not too happy with them either) Beware of both. I called UMG Consumer Service and was told that they withdrew from my account using only the last four digits of my card number and couldn't do anything until I gave them the entire number. After sparring with them for several minutes they agreed to cancel the "contract" and credit...

UMG Buyers Edge / Unauthorized charges on my debit card

I just looked at my debit card transactions and it listed $14.95 on yesterdays as UMG Services, I have not used my debit card for a few days, I don't know where they stole my card information, But it will be reported to the proper authorities as well. I will now be required to get a new card because the information on this card is no longer safe. When I Googled UMG fraud there were tons of complaints about their unauthorized charges. How can a company get away with doing this for so long?

UMG Buyers Edge / Fraud

Va

UMG somehow got my credit card number and has been billing me $14.95 per month for 7 months. It usually appeared as UMG*RX which appears to be a co-pay for medicine... or UMG*Money Ahead I called my credit card to reverse these charges and they will do it but I have a lot of hustle because the only way they can stop the charges is to issue a new card. That means I have to go to eBay, PayPal, Sprint, Sirius, Web and domain hosting accounts... plus some other automated billings and change my credit card number to the new number to prevent those services from being disrupted. When I googled umg fraud there were tons of complaints about their unauthorized charges. How can a company get away with doing this for so long?

UMG Buyers Edge / Fraudulent charge

Va

Checked my bank account this morning and noticed 11.99 for something called UMG Buyers edge. Did a quick Google search and saw a lot of complaints for them. Got a phone number and was talk to someone as to where they got our information. I thought for sure it was stolen somewhere. Well, apparently my wife had bought something online from a website called Personal Creations (http://www.personalcreations.com/home.asp) more than a year ago. So they did have our information for a credit card we had used. However we never authorized anything else. The only good thing so far was that the person on...

UMG Buyers Edge / Finally cancelled

Va

There real name is united marketing group phone number 1-888-326-7156. I finally got a hold of someone and asked them to pull up my account. She cancelled my membership and credited back 2 months. We will see if it happens or not at least I now who I’m dealing with to cancel and how I got coned in to this nightmare. My insurance company offered this perfect home savings and they never send me info they just take out 11.99 a month from my checking each month. I called the bank and they can not stop it with out a letter stating I cancelled this contract with the company. Kind of hard to do if you can't find them. Thanks to this web site I found them. THANKS GUYS.