Sort by: Date | Popularity

Traxxas Complaints & Reviews

Traxxas / False advertising

Jul 7, 2011

Traxxas is misleading the public with numerous lies, an example;right on the box that my car came in "electronics backed by lifetime warranty"|.This is an out and out lie! My electronics quit working and after calling Traxxas' tech dept!. I was told the warranty only lasts 30 days after purchase and that I should send in 25 dollars just to start with/.I also agree that their customer service is a joke;. Go to Texas Attorney Generals office to file a complaint on-line, .It is easy and does not cost anything, also BBB and any consumer advocate group you can find, bring pressure to these money stealing a-holes:.Use Hobbypartz, .com to buy R/c stuff for 75% to 95% off overpriced Traxxas crap.

Traxxas - England, Worcestershire, Malvern / E Z start

Ma

The EZ start gearbox swells and seizes when it comes into contact with WD 40 or fuel . Ihave spent over £150 trying to sort it out .My local RC shop doesnt seem to know any thing about it .Traxxas should either warn you, or make it outof a different plastic, its so frustrating, If tou ring Traxxas UK they dont understand either !!!