Sort by: Date | Popularity

T.G.I. Fridays Complaints & Reviews

T.G.I. Fridays - California, ANEHEIM / THIEVES, HARASSERERS, AND LIARS

im going to try and compress this as much as possible, so my cousin and some of his friends came to visit from out of state, we spent our day at KNOTTS berry farm. at the end of the day we walked across the street to the TGI FRIDAYS that is right outside of the park. There was a total of 6 of us, we ordered 4 entrees. just as we finished eating our server let us know he was going on his lunch break and the other waitress would take care of us. so we are waiting, and waiting for our check. finally she brings our check and books it again. after waiting more i bring the check to the front...

T.G.I. Fridays - California, Woodland Hills / Bad service

Va

I had placed an order from T.G.I.Fridays in the City of Woodland Hills, CA. I ordered the Brushetta Chicken pasta and Oh goodness, I do believe I was given someone's left-overs. This order had no bread, no chicken and I asked for extra cheese and dressing...NOTHING! This plate of digusting food was over-dosed with Garlic slices and soggy tomatoes..How Gross and I was still charged, How dare they and to top it off, I complained in a civil manner and I was offered a new plate...why would I take another plate of disgust. Please don't go there, unless you like eating someone's else left-over food.