Sort by: Date | Popularity

Terry Brejla Complaints & Reviews

Terry Brejla - California, Frisco Sausalito / Harassing Phone Calls

I was inclined to take some of the complaints about Terry Brejla/Will Townsend's bizarre behavior with a grain of salt until I started receiving harassing phone calls from him. Virtually every day, I get a call from his phone number, with nary a message other than street noise and occasionally his conversation with someone. I've asked him to stop but to no avail.

Terry Brejla - California, Sausalito / Terry Brejla

Du

I have been approached by Terrry to meet him in Sausalito. He said he was in Marketing and had some clients for me. My radar got sensitive and I googled him. I called the Sausalito police to see if they have a warrant out on Terry. They came up with nothing. Does anyone want to share anything specific, without all the emotion, that he has specifically done? Does anyone really want to get this guy and testify if necessary? I am willing to do what it takes if the complaints are prosecutable. Anyone?

Terry Brejla / Terry Brejla - Warning!

Mr. Terry Brejla of San Francisco, CA is a liar and manipulator. He tries to take advantage of women in distress by telling them that he is a wealthy executive who will help them. Instead he just wastes your time, making your situation worse. Beware!