Sort by: Date | Popularity

Telepacific Communications Complaints & Reviews

Telepacific Communications - California, San Diego / Bait/Switch

Re
Aug 14, 2015

They are a total predatory company that only cares about getting you to sign your life over to them, and could care less about fair practices. Long story short, they sold us a Fiber solution, when it was time to install, they switch to a Copper solution, and due to our degraded, aging copper lines I decided to cancel this service since this wasn't what I wanted. They turned around and billed me for $12, 000 without ever initiating a single day of service or doing any work to connect our internet. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS POS COMPANY!!!

Telepacific Communications - California, Marin County / Disconnect/Billing

Di

We recently had a terrible experience with Telepacific that I want to warn you about. We notified them on May 19, 2009 that we wanted to disconnect our service with them. We were moving offices, and we did not want to use their service at our new location. On May 28, 2009, we received email confirmation from them (from their disconnect department) that our account would be disconnected on June 19, 2009, which would also be our billing end-date. I should note that up to this point we had had no issues with them. As part of our move process, we issued a port request for a single fax number, and...