Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tejas Thump Cycles Complaints & Reviews

Tejas Thump Cycles - Texas / Item paid for, never delivered.

Mi

Bought and paid for a custom gas tank on Sept. 5th, 2008. When the item did not show after a month I Emailed them and called repeatedly - During business hours the 'phone line was conveniently busy and went automatically to voicemail each day at 5pm, mailbox full and unable to accept messages. Emails went unanswered. I received one Email apologizing for the delay, blaming everything on the economy and unscrupulous Asian suppliers with a promise to fulfill their side of the agreement as soon as possible. That was the last I heard from them.

Tejas Thump Cycles - Texas / ordered online recived nothing

Jm

ordered pipes online paid for them and havent recived anything, that was almost 20 days ago.LOW RENT JOKERS!! will be making a trip to see them soon, we all need to go see them at the same time, see what ol "thumper"got to say about that!!

Tejas Thump Cycles - Texas / RIP-OFF

Sc

BEWARE!!! Placed order 10-18-08 and paid with Paypal. Two weeks went by with no product recieved or response from emails. No answer by phone and voice mail box was always full. Filed claim to refund money through Paypal 11-05-08. Paypal has now informed me that they have decided in my favor but Tejas Thump has no funds in their account to recover. Watch out Bro's, these are crooks using Paypal as their weapon of choice!

Tejas Thump Cycles - Texas, Meadow / Poor Service & Products Not Shipped!

Va

The order was placed over a month ago via credit card. We were told to expect the order 10/10/08. We began calling and found the phone line constantly busy, emailed several times and just a bunch a BS when they actually did take the time to respond. They have been saying they hope to ship soon. We made it clear we need the parts for an event on Halloween. "Finally" they told us they are having supplier issues. We are fed up! We performed a search on line for complaints against Tejas Thump Cycles, found the owner died in June (months ago) and several other people are experiencing the same...

Tejas Thump Cycles - California / Took my money and never sent a thing

Se

I feel Tejas Thump Cycles stole my money and has no intentions on sending me my merchandise. Here's what happened.. I purchased some pegs on October 5th. It's now October 29th and I haven't received a thing. I have sent numerous emails and left multiple voice messages for them and have not heard a word back from them. I even disputed the charge with Paypal, who just today ruled in my favor.. but get this.. there was NO MONEY in their accout to reimburse me.. can you believe that? BUYERS BEWARE - deal with these people at your own risk.

Tejas Thump Cycles - Texas / No answer

Va

I placed an order for 4 footpegs on the 19th. It has been over 2 weeks and I still have not seen them. The website states if there is any delay, they will make contact with the customer. I called them over 10 times and left a message each time. I emailed them 3 times. No one has called and no was has emailed.

Tejas Thump Cycles / Received product different than described on website

Va

Tejas Thump Cycles www.tejasthumpcycles.com Complaint Description: Ordered Motorcycle pegs that were advertised on company website. Paid for product on 6/25/07 with credit card. Product received was different than described on website. Advised Owner Rick, he acknowledge that it was false advertising. I sent the product back and asked for a corrected product or a refund. I called the owner Rick six times, but owner/company never sent the corrected the product or refunded money. I called the owner Rick six times, but owner/company never sent the corrected the product or refunded money. Thank you