Sort by: Date | Popularity

Split AC Complaints & Reviews

Split AC / Regarding the Complain of Split AC

Hi

I would like to have your kind attention in the below stated matter. I am from Global InnovSource Dehradun. We have bought one Split AC of 1.5 Ton on 6 Jan 2009 from one of the company’s dealer namely Doon Electowares, 68 / 48 Chakrata road, 248001, Dehradun. From starting onwards the product is not responding properly. It has been hardly 6 months from the date of purchase and the AC is not working at all. Then we complain to the service centre “ Dua Enterprises, chakrata road, Majara walli gali, Dehradun”, 3 times they have come and checked the product but they are not able...

Split AC / Poor quality of service

Ne

This is with regard to the poor quality of service displayed time and again by both the LG customer care executives and the LG service engineers which has made me resolve not to indulge in any other LG product again. Only the lowest level of customer satisfaction can be the outcome of inefficient and untrained CCEs who for some reason miscommunicate every time to consumers like me. I don't want to get into the details of the nightmarish experiences I have had with the poor level of service displayed by LG. You are losing customers as the same pace at which you think you gain them. PATHETIC!!!