Sort by: Date | Popularity

SoapCentral.com Complaints & Reviews

SoapCentral.com - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / Accused me and blocked account

Ar
May 02, 2014

I posted different info on the website www.soapcentral.com, but 3 days ago I got the horrible email from them moderators. They blocked my account and access to their website, as well as they accused me that I created multiple accounts and posted illegal things there. I tried to explain them, but all my emails were returned back. And I never did such things. Don’t recommend this website, because they moderators are horrible. Share your views and comments about this company.

SoapCentral.com / You are DELETED or BANNED if you write about certain actors

Go
Aug 29, 2012

My complaint has to do with the website “Soapcentral.com” – this is SUPPOSED to be a website where you can post your thoughts/ideas/suggestions relating to soap operas. What I have found is that you are DELETED or BANNED if you write about certain actors. The site says that they do not tolerate bashing HOWEVER they seem to have no problem with negative comments when they are made about what are not considered MAIN actors. Anytime that there is negative comments made about Eric Braeden (Voctpr) or Michelle Strafford (Phyllis) on the Young and the Restless, the posts are...