Sort by: Date | Popularity

smiles on cypress point Complaints & Reviews

smiles on cypress point - Florida, Palm Coast / extremely long wait time

Jd
Nov 12, 2012

I set up an appt for my 2 daughters at 3pm. My husband received a text message that appt was at 2:10. I called to advise that I was running late and arrived at 2:15. At 3:20 I asked the receptionist when my daughters will be seen by the dentist. I was told that my appt was at 3:30. I explained to her that my appt was scheduled for 3pm and that the text message confirmed 2:10. I took us over 3 hours for 2 children to have 2 fillings. After the long waiting period I was then told my daughter who originally needed 2 fillings after her exam last week now needs 4. REALLY???? Did you look at the xray's wrong or decide to overcharge the patient???? I had the 2 original cavities filled but I dont think we will back .

smiles on cypress point - Florida, Palm Coast / rude

Gg
Sep 07, 2012

The receptionist was very rude. She refuse to ask the dentist to sign my second dental insurance claim form. My first insurance sent me an explanation of benefits showing payment to them. I had to go to the office twice and demand that she have my form signed by the dentist so I can get reimbursed for my co-payment. I cancelled future appointment because I don't need to go to a dentist to be treated rudely by a receptionist.