Sort by: Date | Popularity

Slim Jim Complaints & Reviews

Slim Jim / slim jim premium smoked sticks spicy chili & garlic

Ja
May 9, 2018

I'm a huge consumer of slim jim products ever since I was a young boy. I'm a huge fan of the Tabasco Monster Slim Jim but, today I tried the new product and I was sorely disappointed. Upon biting into the first stick I nearly broke a tooth on a shard of misshaped bone. Now I've always been a big supporter of this brand and don't want to stop purchasing your product but I don't want to die or lose teeth either. Date May 9, 2018 The resolution I seek is better oversight on this sort of thing, or a box of slim jims that'd be great.

Slim Jim - New York, Buffalo / beef jerky

Li
Nov 26, 2017

I was eating a fresh slim Jim from my corner sore (a tiny one) and about half way through I bit down and sliced open the inside of my mouth. I spit my slimjim out into my hand and in the meat was a shard of bone sharp on both ends, probably around the size of one of my husbands toe nail clippings! Gross huh? So is what they had in my skin Jim: -and painful too. At the time I also had my two year old niece whom I bought a slim Jim for can you imagine if it was hers with this very sharp piece of bone? Below is a photo of what they tried to kill me with, next to a pretty purple flower 💖

Slim Jim / complaint

Gl
Nov 24, 2017

Bought a pack of Slim Jim's...the smaller ones that come in a pack of 14 - .28 oz. sticks. Ate them all except the last one. OMG... almost threw up. the minute it hit my mouth it was so rancid tasting and the smell caught my nose. All I can say is it smelled and tasted like very old grease might taste. Very rancid smell. I am just glad it was me and not one of my grandkids, who like them too. I rinsed my mouth a number of times to get that awful taste out. I looked on the individual wrapper of the one I ate and it said Jan. 2018...???? I am not a company but an individual purchaser.

Slim Jim / Casey Humes

Hu
Mar 3, 2014

I walked into this gas station, and I had to fill up my tank, I was also hungry, so I figured, a slim Jim would be a good choice because I like slim Jim's and It's safe to eat while driving. So I grabbed a slim Jim, and I paid for it, Walked out to pump my gas, and while the tank was filling I opened the slim Jim, when I bit into it, it was completely dry and trailed apart, like a slim Jim shouldn't. Immediately I spit out the remains and checked the expiration date. Sure enough it said November of 2013. I took the photo and tweeted at Slim Jim, and they referred me here

Slim Jim - California / change in taste

Be
Jan 9, 2011

Hello, i would first like to start off by saying i am a huge slim jim fan. i buy the mild canisters whenever i can. I have a complaint, however, about the taste. The SlimJim's in 20210 have changed inthe texture and taste in all beefstick canisters. They used to have a delicious "juice" inside them, which is never there anymore. You used to be able to fold the beefstick in half, without it breaking, which is no longer possible. The entire taste is different. Yes, they are all the same now, as in the past every one was its origional taste, but who likes that? not me. im just saying that this change in the beefstick is very depressing, and you should go back to the previous manufacturing of the beefsticks.

Slim Jim - Virginia, omahane / bad slim jim

Su
Jan 9, 2011

HI, I PURCHASED A SLIM JIM ON 1-7-11 [email protected] A TEXACO IN GLOUCESTER, VIRGINIA.. IT WAS A SINGLE GIANT SLIM JIM... IT WAS THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE... IT'S STALE OR SOMETHING I EVEN ASKED MY SISTER TO TASTE IT... SHE WAS DISGUSTED BY IT... THERE IA A ISSUE WITH THIS.. THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED... THANK YOU... I DID NOT TAKE IT BACK TO THE STORE FOR A REFUND...BECAUSE I WANTED TO CONTACT CONAGRA FOODS MYSELF...HOPE TO HEAR BACK SOON... SUSIE ROBINS...

Slim Jim - Louisiana, Jena / 2 year old product sold!!!

He

To Whom this may Concern: On August 29th, I went to Suda Salvage in Jefferson, Louisiana and I purchased a pack of Slim Jims for 2.99. I ate one and I thought they tasted kind of unusual. I then looked at the expiration date, and I almost had a heart attack. They expired in 2007!!! I definately want some type of compensation and I have the proof if necessay. I still have the wrapper that had the expiration date on it and I still have the Slin Jims minus one. I brought them back to the store, and they told me that there was nothing they could so about it. I really enjoy SlimJims, and I hope to hear back from you all. Thank you for your cooperation, Heidi Kohles (504)303-9547