Sort by: Date | Popularity

SDS Car Care and Detailing Complaints & Reviews

SDS Car Care and Detailing - Ontario, Kitchener / Horrible service

Da
Feb 22, 2013

This company is ridiculous. I bought two WagJags, fully prepared to pay the extra for my Dodge Ram truck. I have called three times to try and make an appointment with no success - All saturdays are booked, or they aren't working saturdays until the spring, and they have horrible working hours - 9/10am-5pm with NO SHUTTLE SERVICE! This company is also unprofessional - rude, curt and ignorant on the phone. BUYER BEWARE. Steer clear!

SDS Car Care and Detailing - Ontario, Kitchener / Appointments set up but place is closed. Unable to get hold of them.

Jo
Jul 05, 2012

We bought 3 coupons for a complete interior and exterior car detailing package including steam cleaning at $35.00 each for a total of $105.00. One coupon was used. Appointments were made for the other two but when we took our car there the place was locked up with no notice about when it would open. Spoke to someone in the next unit who said that a friend of his had worked there but when he came to work one morning the place was locked up and he couldn't get hold of the owner. We also tried to phone but there is no answer. We found a letter of complaint from someone else shoved in the...