Sort by: Date | Popularity

Saanjhi.com Complaints & Reviews

Saanjhi.com / Received only 1 book out of 2

Be
Feb 16, 2011

I ordered a book (actually two) and shortly after I received one book and an email from them saying the other book was unavailable. I replied that there were four (4) charges on my account that appeared to be going through very soon and they immediately responded the next day saying that all the charges were just temporary and they would all be removed except for the price of the one that they sent me. At this point I felt ok about the deal and all seemed normal but this is where it all changed. A few days later I noticed that most of the charges were gone except for the one that I did receive...

Saanjhi.com / zero service, unfulfilled order

Ro

This website is most likely a fraud. I ordered a textbook, they charged me, yet it never came. A month later I recieved a backorder notification. At first, I wasn't sure I'd read it right - were they really telling me a month later that my book was backordered?? I emailed them, and never got a reply. Meanwhile, I needed my textbook, and they had charged me so I didn't want to order another one! I emailed them again, complaining about their lack of service and wanting answers - never got a reply. There is no phone number to call, only an email address, and they don't answer it. Tonight, I checked my order and found that they had cancelled my order - good riddance!!!

Saanjhi.com / undelivered book

Sh

I hope I've seen this site before I bought a book from this company- Saanjhi. It seems that it is their modus operandi. I bought a book from them and it didnt arrive, and six days have passed already. I sent them a few messages through their site and didnt get any answer. I called the credit card company and it seems they've got the authorization from the bank to make the charge but at this moment they havent done anything with it. All I need to know is if the book was delivered or if they have the intention to do so. If not, I will buy it here, even though it is going to be a lot more...

Saanjhi.com - New Jersey, Madison / saanjhi = tamannaa = trouble

Saanjhi Inc. is also known as Tamannaa Inc. or Tamanna. Same address (235 Main Street, #175, Madison, NJ 07940), same crap! I ordered a textbook and they hadn't shipped it after a week, despite the 2-day UPS air and ship within one business day promises on their website. The cancel order button returned an error message. Finally their customer service email ([email protected]) was returned with "permanent fatal errors". Somehow, they never charged my account. That makes them fraudulent slackers! Don't order from saanjhi.com