Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rotten Cotton Graphics Complaints & Reviews

Rotten Cotton Graphics - California, Antioch / very long delays, very cheaply made shirts

Fr
Dec 14, 2015

I have placed 2 orders with this company and I am officially done!!! The 1st time I ever ordered with this company it took over 8 weeks before the shirt arrived. On top of that, the shirt had a small tear under one of the armpits so the quality is obviously very poor. I tried ordering one other shirt a few months later. Well been over 5 months now and the thing never arrived!!! Tried sending messages and the owners never respond. I am done with this terrible tshirt company.

Rotten Cotton Graphics / Online scam

Ja

ln July or August of 2008, l went on www.rottencotton.com and ordered a t-shirt. They have really cool stuff there, such that you wouldn't probably find anywhere else. l usually hate to order things via internet, but because of the reason previously stated, l caved. There is a disclaimer warning of a shipping wait of up to 6 weeks. Now here it is December of the same year, and l have not seen any sign of the package. l have e-mailed the customer service and they (a person called 'Shawn') continues to tell me that the package is 'on it's way.' 'Shawn' even...