Sort by: Date | Popularity

RingoPhone.com Complaints & Reviews

RingoPhone.com - Maine / Service not provided

Je

I just ordered the unlimited downloades for a year for $19.95. As soon as I paid they informed me that is only 10 perday not unlimited! I tried to download two ringtones last night and they never came through my phone. I tried all three ways today and they never came through my phone today either. I wrote a email for help and had no response. I try to get on the website from my computer and it is blocked and says url not found. If I get on another computer I can access the website but will not let me into my account. I just want my money back and the website not to be able to do this to anyone else!

RingoPhone.com / Poor Business Practices

Mi

I am an Alltel (now Verizon) cellular phone customer. I was looking for alternatives to Alltel's ringtones and came across Ringophone.com, which was highly recommended in an article as one of the top ten ringtone download sites. This article gave the pros and the cons. I signed up for the 6 mons. unlimited plan using a credit card to pay. (btw: I printed out the receipt for my records.) When I tried to use it it would not work...I went to my local Alltel store and discovered that Alltel was no longer letting their customers download ringtones, etc. from outside companies because of all...

RingoPhone.com / Unauthorized charges

Ge

I would give you all the info, you want, but there is no phone number where they can be reached, and there is no city and state to be found on their site. I was lucky to find a URL, I guess you would call it. I have contacted them 4 different times and still haven't got a reply from them. I didn't this was a SCAM until after I had paid for 6 months, of supposedly being able to download ringtones, YEAH RIGHT. I have tried and tried, and this what I get when I try to download from their site, Error 403, Forbidden. All I want is my money and for them to be closed dow2n so they won't be able to this to anyone else.