Sort by: Date | Popularity

Revolution RV Complaints & Reviews

Revolution RV / Awful everything

Va

My husband and I bought a toy hauler from them in November of 06. We had nothing but trouble with their sales office, John the sales manager (Rude!), service... and had to talk to Rod, the owner, directly to resolve anything. George Gilbert, the other owner, was of no help. We dealt with: the wrong invertor installed, 3 week delay on service, a walk through with someone who barely knew how to turn on the lights in the fifth wheel, several non- working components in the fifth-wheel, and many, many empty promises. These people would blame anyone and everyone rather than take responsibility for...

Revolution RV / Terrible experience

Va

A story on Revolution RV. They were interviewed by several customers and employees. Apparently Channel 10 has been investigating Revolution RV for quit sometime although I do not know this to be a fact. I do know that several customers have contacted Turko on Channel 9 but to no avail. There is a court hearing tomorrow in El Cajon at at the El Cajon courthouse at 8:30 for GE vs Revolution RV. The BK court date in San Diego has not been set as far as I can determine. I am told that the service department is still open in Ramona and trying to deliver to remaining trailers, not sure if this is true.

Revolution RV / Rip off

Va

I purchased my first RV here in May 2017. Waited my 3 weeks for delivery. Signed multiple purchase contracts. Told they needed to up the sale price $1, 000 dollars to get a better interest rate, but would refund me the money (I did get a copy of the check request). Now mid July no check!!! Also, spent 8.5 hours in Ramona and got a used hitch because they did not have the right one, they gave me their 5 yr old display model... I have talked to the sales manager Don (San Marcos) now half a dozen times nothing gets done. Left a VM for the owner whose name I found here, no response. Next stop my attorney.