Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rent To Own Complaints & Reviews

Rent To Own - California, San Francisco / Lost my money

Al
Aug 12, 2016

Avoid doing business with www.renttoown.org!! I have signed up for a 7 day free trial and later was charged. They automatically signed me up for their so called membership and charged me $50! I never allowed them to take my money. And now they say that I agreed and allowed them to take the money. I never did that! They said they can cancel my membership if I want but they will not be able to refund my money. Total scam! I lost $50 thanks to these cheaters!

Rent To Own - Florida, Palm Bay / Taking money from my acct without approval

Ge
Apr 12, 2014

I notified my bank that I had a charge on there from Rent To Own for $29.95, and I had not authorized, or agreed to any charge of this amount to be taken from my bank account. The bank told me to come in and file a fraud claim and I want to know what else I can do. Apparently, from the information I gathered on the Internet about this company, they had a lot of complaints about the very same thing I am stating. They are a dishonest and fraudulent company with misleading information. I could not afford even a charge of $29.95.<br /> <br /> Thank you!