Sort by: Date | Popularity

Regular Customer Complaints & Reviews

Regular Customer - Nevada, Henderson / i'm complaining about owner/manager

Dh
Dec 15, 2017

I go into the 7 Eleven on South Eastern (7311 South Eastern, Henderson, Nevada 89123) often. The Employee's are always pleasant and they keep the inside and outside of the store and property very clean . Today [protected]) Friday. It was the time that the owner/manager Siphan Khek was in the Store. She was rude, yelling at the employee's, to the point of making everyone in the store uncomfortable. The atmosphere has been very bad every time she is in the store, which I have witnessed twice. I know at times the Managers will be unhappy with the employees but you don't act like a rude, crazy...

Regular Customer / service center refuses to fix my projector

Sa
Jun 21, 2017

Dear sir or madam I have a pf1000u projector and the Reflecting Mirror is damaged and need replacement aim living now in Saudi Arabia city of Riyadh and the local LG support and maintaines center refused to fix it even aim willing to pay for it !!! Please help ... I do contact every LG website I Know and thay all rejected my complain saying that you have to find a local LG support Center in your country 😢😭 . I only need the reflection mirror and I am willing to pay for it and shipped to my country Saudi Arabia . Thank you Sagger alsahali Saudi Arabia Riyadh 11922 [protected] alsahali.[protected]@gmail.com P.o box 76349