Sort by: Date | Popularity

Q&Q Watches Complaints & Reviews

Q&Q Watches / ladies watch

Un
Jul 20, 2017

I received an email stating if I completed the attached survey, at the end of the survey I could choose from various products and it would be free. All I had to pay for was the shipping and handling of $5.99. It sounded good to me, so I completed the survey and picked the ladies watch. My credit card was charged $5.99 and I thought that was that. Not true On 7/15/17 there was a charge for $99.98 I didn't recognize the charge or the company I called the number associated with the charge and it turned to be the watch, which was supposed to be free! The customer service person was extremely rude. I...

Q&Q Watches - Illinois, Abingdon / overvcharges

Ar
Oct 26, 2014

I will only be liable for the shipping and handling fee in regards to a free watch received after participating in a survey on the company Haband. I got watch, was charged the $5.99 and thought all is well. NOT this unscrupulous company latter charges $95.00 for the free watch and hides behind its devious polices an agreement check box. I want my money back and you can have the lousy watch, its a piece of c%^p anyway.