Sort by: Date | Popularity

Q3 Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Q3 Technologies - Indiana / Bad company for customer

One of the third class company in gurgoan their no technologies update and no quality of management My cook speaking well English their CTO Salil kumar one of the chutiya person Rajeev he is also not deserving for clerk job but he is their HR manager if in company management is third class then why we can rthink company is not bad, I losed one project cost their due to namurad team of company - Bad facoter : - Infrastructure is poor - Management is third class - CTO is third class drunker is always drunk in office

Q3 Technologies / Harassment of the employees In Q3 Technologies

Really a very bad experience working with Q3 Technologies. Q3 Technologies is a gurgaon based software development company which is doing harassment of the employees. Managing Department of Q3 technologies is fully responsible for this. Q3Technologies doesn’t make any sense for a perhaps “Better Place of Work”.

Q3 Technologies / Association with Q3 technologies

Bh

Q3 technologies is a large diversified technology company offering technology consulting and outsourced software product and applications development services to the global IT industry. Q3’s world-class offshore services offer cutting-edge IT solutions across a range of industry and technology segments to Enterprises and Independent Software Vendors. With a management team that has extensive experience in managing large scale business operations in the United States and all over the world Q3's business model reflects a thorough understanding of the software industry and its needs in the...

Q3 Technologies / fraud company

St

I outsourced work to them, these guys are total crap. no documentation, no processes, no quality, no coordination . ma driver speaks better english than there CEO the tag line on there site says " we add quality to softwares ", ### OFF mofukers coz software aint no game. buddies, 1 great advice from the black man stay away from these ###s coz they are BAD and full of ###.

Q3 Technologies / Releiving

I have resigned on 11th of Feb 2008 and have declared 22nd Feb 2008 as my last working day. In the meantime I have got some issues for my project from client I have resolved them and submit them on 22nd Feb 2008 and when I have asked for relieving they have asked me to extend it. I have discussed this issue with my future employer and they have suggested me to show the policy as written in there offer letter(Q3 Technologies Gurgaon). As I am on probation they can't force me to serve the notice period then I just shown them their offer letter and then they complete the No Dues Formalitie...