Sort by: Date | Popularity

Premium Techie Support Complaints & Reviews

Premium Techie Support / internet services and antivirus software

Bl
Nov 20, 2018

On Oct 12, 2018 I was having issues with my printer. While online with HP, a box popped up to help me. I thought it was HP support. It turned out it was Premuim Techie Support. They said I had several issues with my computer and they could help. They charged a fee of $499. to put on an adware and antivirus software. Then they told me I needed this protection on all my computers and phones as well. For another $375. I could get lifetime support with them. Today they called and told me my IP address has been hacked by someone in Russia. They said all my computers and phones were at risk of being...

Premium Techie Support / computer support

Li
Jun 12, 2018

I contacted this company on April 10th for help. My computer was running slow and wouldn't update. I paid them$604.65 for support and software. Then contacted them on 5-09-18 and stated nothing would work. Contacted again on 06-04-18 and told them computer was still not working. Nothing they had done had helped. They wanted more money for more software. I stated that I wanted my money back and that I was reporting their company.