Sort by: Date | Popularity

Petroliam Nasional Berhad Complaints & Reviews

Petroliam Nasional Berhad / Scam

Uj
Sep 22, 2011

Dear Employee, We have confirmed your CV/Resume in the below mail you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in our Company. All the positions include these below benefits: 1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex 2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance 3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working days 4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets) 5. Free Education Scheme to expatriates children/family 6. Free Toyota Camry 2007 Model. A. One Reference Letter. B. Passport Copy. The Documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment For fast processing, because all the position...

Petroliam Nasional Berhad / check the validity of your sent job email

Mt

please feed back me as soon as possible at my e-mail ([email protected]), Just i wanna check your sent email for job recruitment to me is true or not >>> and your last email was as follows : Attn:Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed Selim, This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualify for the requirements of PETRONAS OIL COMPANY PROJECT IN MALAYSIA This document attached embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.PETRONAS OIL Gas COMPANY has engage to follow our employment process online as a result of the increase invacancie...

Petroliam Nasional Berhad / it is true or false

Az

Sir, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY, MALAYSIA) offer me a job (through E-Mail) tow days ago. petronas oil ([email protected]) through this e-mail address (Contact Person: Dr. Ahmed Yousuf. EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER), . Now I want to get some guidance/clarification about truthfulness of job offer. Tell me about this case. Because in these days a lot of cyber crimes are take place in the world. Please help me. Please Tell me whether it authentic or not. Thanks Syed Azam Raza Hyderabad, Pakistan E-Mail: [email protected]

Petroliam Nasional Berhad / the company is real or not can i go through this offer

Vi

MY self Vijay from India, I have got a job offer from this company.And while surfing through the internet i have found many of them also have recieved such offers. All i want to know is this a genuine Co. as selection of an employee without even a telephonic interview + high salary. kindly