Sort by: Date | Popularity

Peridress.com Complaints & Reviews

Peridress.com / Horrible!

Ha
Feb 10, 2016

I ordered three dresses from Peridress! When I received the package I was extremely disappointed because items I got looked nothing like the pictures! Dresses were ugly and very poorly made. So I decided to return everything and immediately contacted customer service. So, I sent the dresses back to them, and few weeks later received a message from Peridress. They said that they won't give me my money back, because there was nothing wrong with the dresses! Are you kidding me? I had to take some pictures, but I completely forgot to do that. No words can describe how disgusted I am!

Peridress.com / Bad experience

Fo
Dec 22, 2011

On Nov 23, I ordered a special occasion dress. I received the dress on December 17th. I was very disappointed when I opened the pacakge and saw the dress. The dress didn't even look like the picture on website. On their website, the description of the jacket stated "sheer" and jacket was lined in a satin material that did not even match the dress or come close to it. The dress also stated hand beaded dress; none of the beads used were the same color as the dress, and a lot of sequins were used on it. The dress looks like something I could have gotten at a flea market or consignment shop! I...

Peridress.com / Please, please, please do not order from them

Il
Dec 21, 2011

Please, please, please do not order from them. I got my dress on Dec 17, 11 and was very disappointed. I regret not visiting this website first, before placing my order. Before ordering, I read the reviews, testimonials and everything. The dress looks cheap, nothing like the picture, and I could have gotten a dress from the flea market or thrift shop that looks better. No response from last e-mail sent; they aren't standing by their word to fix dress for free. I'm out of several hundred dollars and a dress I’m not happy with.

Peridress.com / not legit!

Je

Long story short - bought all my bridesmaid dresses from here because they were $3 cheaper than the other online shop we looked at. Huge mistake!! What peridress doesn't tell you is that they a) are in china, and b) are not authorized to sell any of the products they have on their site. When I received the dresses and saw they didn't look like the picture, AND didn't look like the color swatch that I got from Mori Lee. After calling around a few places (they all knew who peridress was), it became obvious that I bought from the wrong place. One retailer even pointed out that when you google this website, there are tons of negative reviews on their quality, color and service.