Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pats Small Engine Plus Complaints & Reviews

Pats Small Engine Plus / starter/generator

Ch
Charles Durfey on Dec 3, 2018

If I could put a zero for rating I would. This all happen in nov. 20018, do not deal with these people!! I bought a starter/generator from them finally got it put it on 18 volts. Did test gen. Was shorted inside took me a week to convince them it was bad and then they had nerve to charge me to return there bad part!!! And restocking fee??? Are they selling this to another sucker?? I bought a new gen. From another place put it on and 13.8 to 14.2 volt like it suppose to be. I, m 64 been working on these all my life so am no dummy to this. Do not deal with these people!!! A full refund would be a way a good place did things.

Pats Small Engine Plus / Poor service and unknoledgable Agents

He
Heisenberg on Sep 6, 2011

I purchased a clutch for my Toro mower 18 July from Pat's small engine plus. it is the exact same clutch that came on my mower and worked for 7 1/2 years. I installed it exactly as the direction with the clutch explained. For a 1 inch shaft mower the attachment bolt was to be torqued to 55 foot lbs. and the disc clearances were set per the directions. The clutch lasted less than two hours in operation. When I called Pat's to see what to do about it the man I spoke to, who was named Dave was very helpful and said to send it back to him as he would be personally handling the return. He...

Pats Small Engine Plus / Terrible company

To

Even tho' they do have good prices, DO NOT use these people, if you are not 100% sure of a satisfactory purchase. Get everything in writing, if you ask them any questions, etc. If you have any problems, don't rely on email replies. Call - & be ready for rudeness from the Office Mgr. (Brian). [He'll tell u abt. how many complaints he gets "every day"... tell u smthg.!?] Also, do not count on quick delivery - even tho' they charge your credit card WELL in advance of shipping the item. Ultimately, if you return smthg., count on losing money... even if they give you the incorrect information in the first place!