Sort by: Date | Popularity

Parking Lot Complaints & Reviews

Parking Lot - Texas, Houston / security guard

Tr
Jul 20, 2018

At 11:35am my husband went in the store on 610 & Beechnut Houston Tx to buy materials for job. While in store someone broke into his truck and stole truck & attached tool trailer while the security guard was asleep in his car between the bags of mulch in parking lot. Lowes employees defended guard and decided that his fat ass couldn't be made to stop a thief. Thanks Lowes for betraying the very people that keep you in business!

Parking Lot / Parking attendant scam

Nj
Apr 03, 2014

Hello, I was in Montreal March 25-27 and had parked in the parking lot right next to Hotel Expresso at 1005 Guy Street, Montreal, Quebec H3H 2K4 there is a opened parking lot that hotel guests unsuspectingly would park, the parking lot has a sign "Mensuel Disponible Safeway [protected]" and offers automated parking receipt with time stamp by paying with credit card for 24 hours. The 2 parking attendent tried to scam me and other hotel guest that is visiting Montreal by stating to me that I had to paid them $40 for parking last night and another $40 for parking tomorrow night when i tried to...