Olevia tv Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Olevia tv / Terrible experience

Ba
My tv quite working while I was watching a program and would not come back on. I bought this tv from office depot last year. They never asked us if we wanted to purchase and extended warranty for the tv. So when I contacted them they said they no longer sell this brand and could not do anything about it. So I contacted Olevia by phone and by e-mail, every time I got someone on the phone they were from a different country and it was hard to get them to understand me and it was hard to understand them, anyway they wanted me to send the tv back to them. I checked around one place wanted to charge...

Olevia tv - California, City of Industry / tv wont work, they exchange and same issues

Ma
My tv packed up on me within the yr it was purchase, they replace it and i had the same issues. The tv is in my guest bedroom so its hardly used so i dont understand how i have the same issues. All the company does when i call them is take my number and say they are going to call back. I am still waiting. Dont buy olevia tv, its the worst brand i have ever purchased, even the remote for the tv sucks.
Contact Us