Sort by: Date | Popularity

Olde Town LLC Complaints & Reviews

Olde Town LLC - Arizona, Tucson / Fraud - took my money and no product

Js
May 09, 2017

Christopher Romo, aka Chris Romo, aka Christopher Rossini, aka Chris Rossini aka Oldetown LLC, aka Rossini Granite is a scam artist. I made two down payments for a specific granite and he tried to sell me a different one. In March 2017 I made a down payment of $1000.00, and another was done in 2016 for $1900.00. He cashed both checks and have not yet installed my granite. My kitchen cabinets have been ready since the end of February 2017. He made all kinds of excuses and finally showed up to take measurements. I have not seen him since. He even said he would take the loss and install the...

Olde Town LLC - Arizona, Tucson / Granite installation

Js
Mar 02, 2017

He gave us a bid for installing a granite counter top. We gave him $450 down and a piece of our granite so he could match it. Over two months of him making excuses why he could not come this week and it would be next week, we hired someone else. He said he had our granite so I told him we could come pick it up or give us our money. He never answered. We had the work done by someone else and after he said he would give us our money next week, we have never heard from him again. This started Oct 15, 2016 and we had the work done by someone else Dec. 15, 2016. As of March 1, 2017 we have not heard anymore from Chris Romo.