Sort by: Date | Popularity

Oaks of Marymont Complaints & Reviews

Oaks of Marymont / Fraud and scam

Gi

I have been a resident of the Oaks of Marymont apartments since January. I have a six month old child and for about 3 months now, have had problems with my AC not working... I keep complaining but they are only "pretending" to fix the problem. My daughter has had to sleep in only a diaper and still sweats. Oh, and our electric bill, even though we haven't been able to have AC has been in the $500's!!! DO NOT RENT HERE IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING IT!!!

Oaks of Marymont - Texas, San Antonio / No hot water for 4 days now

Ri

I am a tenant at the Oaks of Marymont. I have been living here for about one year now. 1) Wednesday, July 2, 2008 - came home to no hot water (office was closed). 2) Thursday, July 3, 2008 - Went to front office to complain about no hot water. Response from office was that they are doing all they can and that it is out of their hands. 3) Friday, July 4, 2008 - Still no hot water. Office is closed due to Fourth of July. 4) Saturday, July 5, 2008 - Still no hot water. Again, office is closed. This same situation has happened before but it has never been out this long. In addition, I have spoken to some of the other tenants and apparently they have been going through this same situation for quite some time.