Sort by: Date | Popularity

Numiscollect.eu Complaints & Reviews

Numiscollect.eu / I haven't heard from the rep couple of months

Fr
Nov 09, 2014

I bought coins from the website www.numiscollect.eu. I placed my order 3 months ago, but these jerks decided to scam me. They took money and provided fake confirmation info. After that I waited couple of weeks, but still nothing. I started to send them emails, but everything was completely useless, ‘coz the rep started to ignore me at all. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Numiscollect.eu / Please never try to buy anything from them

Da
Jan 11, 2012

I tried to buy some coins from them, because there website showed that they have few unique coin that are not available anywhere else at a very good price. So I decided to order 2 coins from them initially. They generated a order number and mailed me that I will get a mail stating confirmation and the payment mode in 48 hrs. It is almost 24 days, I tried to mail them to know the status, not a single reply from them till today. wow, what a great company it is. Please never try to buy anything from them. I doubt, they have any of those coin in inventory.