Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nationwide Moving Services Complaints & Reviews

Nationwide Moving Services - Mississippi, Pass Christian / WONDERFUL SERVICE AND AWESOME MOVERS!!

Ja

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. My husband and I moved from Texas to Mississippi, we choose Nationwide Moving Services because they could meet the days that we requested. We had to be picked up on November 10th and dropped off on November 13th in the morning. Those dates could not be delayed by even a day since we had a flight schuduled the night of the 13th for our honeymoon. Nationwide was there ON TIME and also delivered at 7am sharp the morning of the 13th. They were so GREAT with our belongings and they were so kind! THEY WERE SO AWESOME!

Nationwide Moving Services / Awful company

Va

I would like to post this review as I have no other choice but to try to help people NOT make the same mistake I made. I contracted nationwide moving services for my move from Virginia to Texas in the middle of August and was told specifically by stephanie my salesperson that it would be THEIR truck picking up our belongings. LIES!!! A contractor for another company that did not even have a name on a rented rider truck picked up our stuff. Needless to say we called the company and they said it was one of their contractors and they were great and everything would be fine. We let them load the...

Nationwide Moving Services / Awful everything

Va

We use this company and have pretty bad experience similar to others here. Not much damages little things but nothing very bad. my main concerns center around different movers coming to pick us up than supposed to. I was told it was there truck to pick up my luggage and no such services happened. Nationwide moving services is a broker with maybe 1 truck but that truck was not picked me up!! Quick easy movers pick us up and charged us more by $475.00 and taking almost 2 week to deliver our belongings instead of 5 days like promised.