Sort by: Date | Popularity

MyGrant Dollars Complaints & Reviews

MyGrant Dollars - Michigan, Jackson / scam

Br

On Feb 05 2009 I signed up for my grant dollars and they took 1.95 off my credit card. And put a hold on a $68.13. Which my bank charged me a $25.00 overdraft fee. When I called they informed me that I was suppose to cancel by Feb 11th. When I asked to talk to the supervisor. she said they weren't available and that I would have to e-mail SUPPORT @ GRANT RESEAR GUIDE .COM. attention. JANET JHONSON. When I did that I found out it was a scam. I'm a single women working very hard for every cent that I make. It makes me sick to think their are people out there allowed to get away with this. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME????? Thank you.

MyGrant Dollars / unauthorized invasion

Pe

I had my checking account charged for 58.61 and did not have the chance to cabcel anything because I never received a phone number or email or cancelation procedure's on the computor or through the mail. I know I won't get my money back but i will close the account so there will be no more unathorized withdrawals . This is a crappy way to do business . Take me off your mailing list cancel any occount I have with you because if this is the way you do bussiness it isn't anty wonder that your rich because you got the perfect scamm ripping people off !!!