Sort by: Date | Popularity

MRI Construction Complaints & Reviews

MRI Construction / Rip off

Ba
bardy on Aug 26, 2011

Bought a studio flat in Bansco Bulgaria for nearly 70, 000 Euros from MRI construction. Promised mortgage by Capital Financial Partners, never given. Lawyers Legal independence along with MRI and CFP all working together and not independent as promised. Contract totally one-sided. Tried changing clause in contract will not allow it. Risk losing 35, 000 Euros plus nearly 6000 Euros for furniture which they are refusing to refund. Making false claims and telling lies. A lot of people affected. Property highly overvalued facilities promised not yet built. We have contacted an MEP.

MRI Construction / Aspen Developments Bulgaria

Trying to contact as many people as possible who have invested in Aspen Developments in Bulgaria and Aspen Heights in particular. Met with MRI to discuss 'my options' - I have so far invested approx 50, 000 Euros and owe an additional 37000. Like many others was VERBALLY sold a golf apartment in 4 star complex with spa, gym, shop, restaurant etc. Sadly the prelim contract only talks about the apartment itself. Have spoken in person to other investors and everyone is being told different things. If you have invested in the Aspens please leave me a message through this site and I will...

MRI Construction / Misleeding information

Wo

Does anyone have any information on the progress of Silver Mountain, Bansko. We do not want to complete on our apartments as we have lost all trust in anything we are told from MRI. MRI say they have nearly finnished the complex but i have heard very diferent reports. We would like to get money back. Also we paid for rent abroad which is no more but MRI wont even comment on refunds. I am trying to to find out just how much of the development is finnished. Can anyone help