Sort by: Date | Popularity

MemoryBits.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

MemoryBits.co.uk - England, Greater London, London / Fraud & poor customer service

Ce
Jan 11, 2015

Item I purchased arrived but didn't look at all like the picture on the website. I wanted to return the product and obtain a refund. They gave me the run around for 2 weeks and eventually told me to send it back at my cost... to Jersey...and then they would consider what to do. Sadly a completely fraudulent company to deal with. I should have looked here first. Oh well, lesson learnt. Let's hope others read this prior to ordering.

MemoryBits.co.uk / No money, no order – total rip off

Al
Oct 18, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I placed order on the website www.memorybits.co.uk 3 months ago, but I still haven’t received or heard anything from these scammers. I placed order and paid on time. The payment was fast and prompt, but after that it was only silence. The seller didn’t react on my emails and I have no idea what measures to take now. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

MemoryBits.co.uk / I wouldn't touch this site with a barge pole - look somewhere else

Ke

I wouldn't touch this site with a barge pole - look somewhere else. We ordered a memory card for a new camera under the impression that is was instock and would only take upto 4 days for delivery, we needed it for a family function which was a couple of weeks away. When it got to 6 days before our "do" and we hadn't received it we tried to get intouch with memorybits, guess what no one replies. The phone just rings and rings and eventually cuts out, sending an email is no better, even though it says they will respond withing 24 hours they don't.I may well receive this memory card but not before I wanted it for, I will have to go and buy another one so lets hope I can get a refund.

MemoryBits.co.uk / Fraud & cheating company!

Mi

Over a month ago i ordered goods from MemoryBits.co.uk, who promise next day postage. The money was processed from my credit casd and an order number and confirmation of order email received. Since this time no goods no record of postage of goods and no response after numerous attempts to contact this "customer oriented" company via mail and phone. So I am taking it on myself to spread the word about memoryBits.co.uk, simply don't use them. My money can be recovered and no harm really shall come to me, but I really am quite upset about a company who tries to steal from me and that is basically what these clowns are, thieves watch out for them.