Sort by: Date | Popularity

Marin Management Complaints & Reviews

Marin Management - New York, New York / property management

Ma
Jun 27, 2017

I was living at a building managed by Marin Management. The people I had dealings with there were Martin Hollander, Evan Hollander and Justin Hollander. I wasn't happy with what was going on so I contacted the city to inspect my apartment. They city sided with me and wrote up several violations on my apartment. I have emails going back and fourth with Marin Management and I'm going to attach the pictures of the violations from the city website. ' I also included a picture of my door inside the apartment. This is how it looked when I moved in. The tape I added.

Marin Management / This company hasn't changed the doors in the flat, but I waited couple of months

Re
Feb 25, 2016

I think that the company Marin Management was the worst company ever. I have contacted these guys and rented the flat through them. However, this team didn’t rush to change the doors and repair the flat. I have paid the deposit and payment for the first month, but they still haven’t changed the doors. It is real nightmare and I was sick to argue with them. I asked to return money back, because I didn’t have time to wait. But they again gave me some fake promises.