Sort by: Date | Popularity

LTC Services Complaints & Reviews

LTC Services - Queensland, Gold Coast / Software does not work

Br
Brian Blind on Jun 9, 2015

Steo Keating (Stephen Keating) also known as Steo Ceitinn (Stephen Ceitinn) is a professional scam artist con man and criminals who has operated on the Gold Coast for a decade with impunity. Steo Keating has a sister named Karen Hartnett (nee Keating) whose husband has been a director of several deliberate scam companies. They are in hiding. Steo Keating has a daughter Kiera with his ex girlfriend Katherine. Sean O’Dalaigh now going by the name John Daly is another member of this organized crime gang from the gold coast. Sean O’Dalaigh (John Daly) is married to Sophear and lives in South Australia...

LTC Services / Not recommended

Tr
Tron1x on Dec 29, 2013

I searched for warehouse and found the company LTC Services. They offered different services, and also they agreed to find the warehouse for me. I received the phone call from this company, and they told me that they found appropriate warehouse, but I needed to pay the deposit. I sent them money, and no one contacted me again. Now the company seemed to become bankrupt, and I have no idea how to return money. Please help me.

LTC Services - Nova Scotia, Sydney / Scam Company

Jm
J Meoff on Dec 5, 2013

LTC Services is a scam operation - now trading as AIC International. They start a company scam people then when complaints start coming in they shut down and start up another fake company Check out aicinternational-complaints for more info on this ongoing scam. Send any info to [email protected] A reward is being oofered for any information leading to the arrest of any of these criminals and con men. Hundres of people have been scammed and we are going after them with everything we have. JOIN US