Sportsbettingchamp.com Complaints & Reviews

Sportsbettingchamp.comScam

I found this sports betting website on line a few weeks ago. It advertizes a 97% win record on sports picks. He specifically advertizes the following "Current 2010 MLB season as of 07/29/2010 : 18 wins - 1 Loss". Well on July 8th he lost the Pitssburgh vs. Houston series and did not count it and then last night he lost the Angels vs. Boston series and did not count that. The system is a farce and so are all of his records. He claims to be 63-0 in the previous basketball season but who knows how many losses he really had. You will lose money with this system and he will lie to you.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Chris Hacker Sep 23, 2011

I have used John Morrisons system and well and you are correct he constantly lies to new customers about his records. WHen someone new signs up for his site (me being one of those) you go into it thinking John morrison has won 60 bets and lost none when in reality he's won 53 and lost 7. I used his service for about a year until after 8 losses or so I finally confronted him by email asking why he doesnt post his losses on his website and he is falsly advertising his records. He never responded to my repeated emails so I called my bank and charged it back which was odd that my bank did it cause it was a year old charge. Ater all was said and done I found another system called sportsbettingstar.com that has been wonderful. I have won almost all my series bets under sportsbettingstar and the records are honest unlike John Morrison. If you need a good sports betting system I would stay away from Morrison and try sportsbettingstar.com instead. I am not affiliated with sportsbettingstar but if your reading this blog than you are rather here to write a complaint like I am about John Morrison OR you are thinking about buying his system. Trust me don't do it. Save your money and if you want to know a system that really does work (my opinion) sign up with sportsbettingstar.com instead. Hope this helps everyone save a buck or so

Sportsbettingchamp.comYou will lose all your money

The entire site is a complete lie. John Morrison actually receives commission from the Sports Books, when you make a deposit into your sports betting account. He only gets paid when you put money into your account. Not when you win bets..
    His site claims to have 0 losses for the 2009 MLB season. Surprise to me as I lost 3 times while following his system. What does John Morrison do, he blaims it on the Sports Book, stating, " the odds flip-flopped" during the day. Well, so what, I lost regardless.
    Don't even get me started on his WNBA system. 2 losses under that as well.
    What bothers me the most, is how he states in his email that he is" sure we are going to win the bet." Then when you lose, he says, oh well, you can bet again tonight if you want. Sure go ahead and lose more money. I watched a close friend win $20, 000, only to lose it all under the system. Luckily my losses were only around $5000.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Ipkiss Sep 24, 2011

I agree with you, Chris Hacker. Anyway, I don't have my website anymore to expose his scams. John Morrison's real name is Lan Nguyen. He stole the sports betting systems from an Ebay user named "harvard*stat*boy". The 97% win rate that he claims on his website is nothing but a 3-game chase system. The first time I used Sports Betting Champ was about 3 years ago and he lost on the very first pick that he said to bet on. I lost all my money on this 3-game chase and he said that it doesn't count as a loss because the team that he picked doesn't fit his criteria. He's nothing but a liar and a cheat. After he found out about my website exposing his scams, he stopped sending me the lifetime picks as he promised on his website. So the $197 that I sent to him fell down the drain, not to mention the thousands of dollars that I lost using his service. All he cares about is his record and his win rate so he can get more customers, which is why Sports Betting Champ is the most popular sports betting product due to his marketing schemes and the affiliates promoting it. He doesn't mention the most important thing, which is the units won, on his website because if he did mention it, nobody would buy it. I know that the units won every year using his service is in the negative because his service is garbage. Plus, he almost never answers e-mails. Getting help from him is just plain useless because all he cares about is one thing: MONEY.

Chris Hacker Sep 23, 2011

I as well have used John Morrisons sportsbettingchamp website. And I agree. Every single year he looses 4 or 5 bets but for some reason he never reflects it on his betting record on his website. He is definately a liar of his records. I got fed up of it and found a different sports betting system www.sportsbettingstar.com I have used sportsbettingstar now for 10 months or so and the websites picks are awesome and the records on sportsbettingstar are completely legit and honest. Stay away from John morrisons sportsbettingchamp and if you want a system that works alot better I do reccommend sportsbettingstar as an alternative if that helps any but whatever you do I agree stay away from John Morrisions scam champ website

• Ipkiss Mar 10, 2010

Check out www.sportsbettingchump.com. Spread the word about this website.