Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lone Star Circle of Care Complaints & Reviews

Lone Star Circle of Care / customer service

Bg
Jun 01, 2017

WORST customer service ever! They all are full of liars. I called them a month ago (May) requesting an appoint for my wife. They informed me to call back at 8:00 A.M. on June 1st, as they are only accepting patients twice a year (June and December), and as I called them at 8:00 A.M. on the exact day, only to be rudely informed that the whole calendar is full until December 4th...only to be dismayed to find out that I should have called at 7:00 A.M., which nobody told me and even their website states 8:00, so that makes them the liar and cheater. Screw Lone Star Circle of Care - - the WORST clinic I've encountered in my life!! AVOID THEM!! Shame on them!!

Lone Star Circle of Care / Total neglect by physician

Ro
Jul 14, 2014

I have seen the Director of Behavioral Health at Lone Star Circle of Care, 3950 A.E. Grimes Ste N102, Round Rock, Texas 78665, Melissa Renee Valdez M.D. and before just about every appointment at the last minute, I would receive a phone call from the front desk in Behavioral Health stating Melissa Renee Valdez M.D. wanted them to call me tell let me know she had to cancel your appointment today at such and such time. The last time that happened, I was called an hour and 10 minutes before my appointment. I had called in approximately one week prior to that appointment to let Melissa Renee...