Sort by: Date | Popularity

Letterfolders.com Complaints & Reviews

Letterfolders.com / Horrible service

Ge

Horrible! I ordered NEXT DAY AIR, it shipped Ground. I cannot get a return email, CS won't respond..I can't get a tracking number, I don't have my order. I WILL NEVER order from this company again. This has to be one of the worst all time. I've bought for years online, and this is the worst experience.

Letterfolders.com / Horrible company

Ia

A horrible company with no records. Went in there in person, paid cash. Did not get a receipt. Sent back a piece of garbage - equipment sold for 120+ dollars. Called for over two months for the refund. Today owner said it was only $100.00. Promised to issue a refund check for the fifth time. Order from somewhere else. You will be cheated and robbed by this outfit. Shoud be put out of business for good.

Letterfolders.com - New Jersey / Overcharged and will not send refund

Ch

I bought two cash registers from this company. I was overcharged on my Visa $40. One cash register was deffective. I received a RMA from the company. I sent the defective cash register back. I paid for another cash register to replace the defective one. I never received the refund that the company acknowledges it owes me. It is a matter of $220. $160 for the cash register returned. $40 for the overcharge. $20 for the shipping to return the defective cash register. This is out and out robbery. They say they will send me the money and do not. They don't answer my e-mails. Do not do business with this company. You will be at risk.