Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lenscircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Lenscircle.com / Ordered my contacts months ago and still nothing!

Ma
Mar 30, 2017

Avoid this site Lenscircle at all costs! These scam artists will take your money and will not deliver your order, they are an absolute scam and are not to be trusted. I have purchased my contacts months ago and paid full price for my order. They charged me right away but did not send me any confirmations. That moment I felt that something was wrong and when I tried to contact them there was no reply! Later I found many negative reviews about Lenscircle and realized that Lenscircle was nothing but scam. I want my money back and I'm still trying to find some kind of resolution. Avoid this dreadful site!

Lenscircle.com / Don't order from this site

La
Jul 12, 2016

I have ordered two pairs of contacts from LensCircle website and was supposed to get my order in 5-8 business days (not including weekends). When my order did not show up I decided to contact LensCircle. They claimed that my order was on its way and will arrive any time soon, but days passed and nothing! I asked for a refund and they did not reply.

Lenscircle.com / I ordered my lenses and they still have not come in the mail and its been 10 days not including weekends

Cr
Jan 09, 2012

I ordered my lenses and they still have not come in the mail and its been 10 days not including weekends. I will never order from this site again its horrible and more expensive than others i have recently found. If my contcact do not come i am going to take this person to court if my money is not refunded.