Sort by: Date | Popularity

Jr Vacation Consultants Complaints & Reviews

Jr Vacation Consultants / The representative didn't send updates and stopped to respond at all

Re
Nov 12, 2015

I called to JR Vacation Consultants and wanted to rent the holidays. The representative told me that I could do it now and he would provide the updates only. But one week later I heard nothing from this man. When I called him, he told that that there were other customers, who were interested in the same dates and vacation packages. I have paid the deposit and again heard the promises about the updates. Now the representative avoids me and I don’t get any updates.

Jr Vacation Consultants - Florida, Ormond Beach / Liars, crooks, and sexual predator

Fr
May 09, 2015

I went on and interview there and worked for 1 day. Justin ray does not transfer the properties he takes in. He was drunk at 11am on a tuesday. Worker there say that is normal. At the end of my shift justin came out, and asked me out for drinks and. . . Midway through the day justin ray, owner and daniele bergne, manager were yelling at each other about paperwork and transfers. Not a good place to work. Not to mention the phone rings all day from people complaining that they paid money and nothing being done.