Sort by: Date | Popularity

Horsepowerfreaks.com Complaints & Reviews

Horsepowerfreaks.com - Arizona, Gilbert / Impossible to reach the seller and he didn't send any news about y order

Bv
Jul 06, 2014

I bought brakes from the company www.horsepowerfreaks.com, but the seller didn’t provide any info about my order. I waited a week, but he didn’t send any updates, confirmation info or anything else. I tried to reach them through the phone and website, but no one helped me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Horsepowerfreaks.com / Fraudulent activity

Sn
Oct 20, 2013

Horsepowerfreaks.com is a total scam, beware! These folks contacted my parents unsolicited over the phone. They were put under the impression that this company was affiliated with the Honda dealership (they are not) and that they had to have this policy. The mileage was made up by the sales associate as 40, 000 miles. They tried to use the policy for an $800 front axle issue and were denied payment on the claim without providing a full service history on the vehicle.