Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hobbywarehouse.com Complaints & Reviews

Hobbywarehouse.com / Please avoid this site

Ka
Mar 01, 2017

Please avoid this site, www.hobbywarehouse.com.au is not to be trusted. They took my money and did not ship my order. I waited for over two months until I sent a refund request but they ignored me and did not reply. I thought that there was something strange about this site when I did not get a payment confirmation message. But that moment I decided not to think about that and just wait and see. That was a huge mistake. But I don't think that something would change if I would contact them earlier. These people are cheaters and they should be out of business for stealing! Do not believe positive reviews, they are obviously fake!

Hobbywarehouse.com - Oklahoma, Kansas / No order, no delivery, no communication with seller

Du
May 02, 2014

I ordered some children toys from www.hobbywarehouse.com. The seller charged me immediately, but he provided fault tracking number. I hoped to change it, but the seller never replied to emails. After a month, I haven’t received order. The seller ignored me all the time, so it was impossible to reach him. I don’t know what to do and hope that someone can help me. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.