Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hector Cruz Fencing Complaints & Reviews

Hector Cruz Fencing / Stay away from Hector Cruz Fencing

Le
Apr 4, 2011

We had a contract with this company to build a fence. He wanted a $700 deposit which we paid to him. He came and set the posts and then we had a delay because of HOA problems. I informed him of the delay and one month later I told him everything was ok and he could finish our fence. This was a Friday and he said he would be there the following Tuesday to finish the fence. He didn’t show or call. I called and e-mailed him numerous times for a week. Finally, after threatening to fire him he said he would be there the following Monday to finish the fence. He didn’t show or call. I...

Hector Cruz Fencing / Never returned any phone calls and his phone is set up to go straight to voice mail

Dr
Apr 2, 2011

August 22, 2009 Hector Henry Cruz and his wife Lisa Swigner Thornton collected $1800 for a deposit on a contract to install a fence. Hector never installed the fence. Never returned any phone calls and his phone is set up to go straight to voice mail. He also uses Armstrong Fence Company and Affordable Fence Company as alias. However, Armstrong Fence Company does not exist. I have contacted the Attorney Generals office as well as several local papers to submit Public Notices and the news station. I may never get my money but I sure as well will not sit back and be quiet. Everyone on the east coast will know NOT to use him!!!

Hector Cruz Fencing / Never showed up to start the job

Lo
Apr 2, 2011

Failure to deliver service after contract signed and $1300.00 deposit paid. Failure to return phone calls or emails. Contract signed and deposit paid on Aug. 13. Work scheduled to start on Aug. 19. Never showed up to start the job. When we were able to contact him, he made two additional start date promises and also failed to show. He will not answer a call or email and will not return messages. He presents his company as Armstrong Fence Company. This company does not seem to exist now. All of the phone numbers lead back to the same voice mail box.

Hector Cruz Fencing - North Carolina, Garner / NonDelivery of Service

Po

Hector Cruz Fencing - North Carolina, Cary Raleigh / Non delivery of service

Tm

We had a contract with this company to build a fence. He wanted a $700 deposit which we paid to him. He came and set the posts and then we had a delay because of HOA problems. I informed him of the delay and one month later I told him everything was ok and he could finish our fence. This was a Friday and he said he would be there the following tuesday to finish the fence. He didn't show or call. I called and e-mailed him numerous times for a week. Finally, after threatening to fire him he said he would be there the following Monday to finish the fence. He didn't show or call. I...