Sort by: Date | Popularity

GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc Complaints & Reviews

GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc / Fraud & cheating!

Cy

Purchase their GTX appliance, it was defective. It caused an electrical burn all the way through the top of the unit. When I called them up they said I would have to pay for shipping again to get a new item. Even though I paid shipping and the item was defective. They didn't even want to see the defective one to see if possibly this is a common problem with the product. Turned out I was calling the Philippines. When I asked for the corporate number that gave me a bogus address, when a reverse number look up is done it gives you the weather number. Apparently they are in Ohio but nowhere listed.

GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc / Rip off!!

Pr

I was ripped off by this company too. Initially i never spoke to a live person either. The automated voice was very confusing and kept offering other products that i kept refusing. I never got the total charges detailed before it cut me off, but of course my credit card number was collected first thing. I was sent 2 packages instead of on package because i misunderstood the way the recording asked the question. I thought i was getting 2 for one not 2 packages of 2. my bill came out to be $153... 50. I also filed a complaint to the BBB of CT and OH which is both my local BBB and to the...