Sort by: Date | Popularity

Go4Supply.com Complaints & Reviews

Go4Supply.com / Will never use this site again

Ki
Aug 29, 2012

Ordered online and was promised a delivery within 2 days. Called week later and they still have not processed the order. Seems like it's a garage based operation full filling orders and buying it cheaper from elsewhere. Will never use this site again. Waste of time, canceled the order, and hope that I get refunded. Scary thought that now they have my cc information

Go4Supply.com / Do not do business with this company

Mi
Jun 5, 2012

Do not do business with this company. I bought two toner cartridges that were supposed to be compatible with my Brother printer. When they would not work in the printer (printer would not operate and displayed an error message that the cartridge needed to reinserted in the drum), I contacted customer service and received no help. This company may have the lowest price, but the cartridges were not compatible as was guaranteed and it did not even attempt to send replacements. Its refund/return policy is a joke.

Go4Supply.com / They are plain incompetent

Ta
Apr 12, 2012

GARBAGE. Purchased both laser and inkjet product from them. Laser toner was 4/4 defective, bad chips and shoddy performance when we ignored the chip. Some leaked right out of package and had to be returned and when the replacements arrived, they were leaking as well. Inkjets just plain do not work. On the HP 8500 series printers they report expired, replaced those and the ones sent at that time report the same error. AVOID THIS BUSINESS, THEY ARE PLAIN INCOMPETENT!

Go4Supply.com - California / online scams

Ne
Mar 22, 2012

I ordered a toner online from www.go4supply.com on 03-08-2012. on their website, they say the toner is brand new factory sealed in retail boxes, never opened nor used. When I got it, the packing box is very nice, looks likeoriginal but the is totally difference, it was opened, used, full of dust everywhere. and the original manufacture label has been moved. the worst thing is, it doent work at all, even can not print one word. I contact with them, a lady says will mail me a lable to ship it back and going to refund me money, I never get the email. I called they 3 times, twince talking with...

Go4Supply.com / Online fraud

Ro

I wanted a better shipping option then what was offered on the site, I needed to speak to someone after two hours of browsing for a phone number and finding three different numbers only one worked. I tried to call several times, till a chinese speaking woman picked up the phone, of coarse we didn't communicate well since I don't speak Chinese. I gave up and waited patiently for the item to arrive... The item arrived about a month(!) after purchase it was packed nicely and everything seemed fine, till... Two weeks after that, I saw a strange transaction on my debit card for $100 and...