Sort by: Date | Popularity

GKR Karate Complaints & Reviews

GKR Karate / Pyramid scheme

Ta
Sep 2, 2011

GKR Karate is nothing but a pyramid scheme. It encourages people to give up their jobs to go knocking on doors to recruit new members. The Karate is sports based and very watered down but they sell it as teaching you self defence. I know several people who have lost theis marriages because of these people. They get you to do more and more promising you the earth but the truth is the only people who earn are those few at the top. I lost my house because of these people. They lurk outside job centres to recruit people to go door knocking. Please don't get fooled by these con artists.

GKR Karate - Victoria, Western suburbs / greg brown region 6 manager

Me

I was a volunteer karate instructor for region 6 of GKR australia. Greg Brown is the regional instructor. Greg lives in shunshine victoria. I had to leave teaching (it was not a paid poistion) due to health and fmaily considerations. I explained this too him. Explained that i would still train but just no longer teach. I wish him well adn gkr well. At no time was anything bad or any hard feelins. Gred told me fine. Gred proceded to email every other instructor in our region of which there are over 50 that not only had I left but that I was prone to spreading rumours and false allegation...

GKR Karate / Con artists